MUSIC MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING COURSE
In this introduction to the music industry, students explore the music business from the perspective of the artist and the business manager. Current topics are explored and discussed including new industry and alternative business models and intellectual property issues. Understanding the complex structure of the business and legal side of the music industry will help graduates navigate the non-music part of the music industry and help them execute better opportunities.
This program will provide you an applicable working knowledge of the structural, legal, marketing,
and business side of the music industry within a span of 3 months, with top level educators who have one priority in their mind.Your growth as a music professional.
Music Marketing and Career Management is your launchpad to the knowledge, experience and insight leading to your own personal strategic plan and a vision for your pathway to success.
The learning speaks to practical solutions to real probable challenges that most will face and only some with endure long enough for their talent to rise to the top. You will develop an action plan then apply commitment and discipline to work it.
Who does what? and when?
- How not to get burned (copyrights, royalties, performance/publishing/sync rights)
- Getting paid to play (sampling and live shows)
- How will you eat? (Funding your career path)
- Building a Fan Base (marketing strategy)
- Creating a Brand Identity
- Work for hire & production music
- Avoiding servitude (your smarts, before you sign)
- Being everywhere (digital presence and social media)
NEXT START DATES:
JANUARY 2021 ENROLLING NOW
CONNECT WITH US NOW